Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a really fun Easter weekend with the Terry family in St. George. Thanks so much for taking us!

All the kiddos

Alyssa the perfect little model

Family photos. Here are the boys

The girls

Ryan putting up with me getting his picture

The Grand kids

Baby Terry's little dress

Grandpa and Quinn. This kid loves to smile and he has such a cute one.

The boys getting close

Hike at Snow Canyon


Annie and Quinn

Milo figuring out how to work the Easter egg

Easter egg hunt

Alyssa and Mason at the Arts Festival

Cute Swenson family

The weather was so great. Ryan and I haven't been on a vacation in awhile and it was so much fun.

Baby Jeddie who was such a good little traveler

Belly shot at 18 1/2 weeks
On Monday night we went to my parents house and had a great Easter breakfast for dinner. I can not go an Easter without my mom's egg souffle. We also had zucchini frittars, potatos and to die for carrot cake cookies which I ate 4 of!

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Cutest belly ever!! Though you still look totally slender, you lucky thing.

I love the dress for baby Terry!! AHH!!! So cute.

I sure hope you enjoyed the weather down in ST George!!!