Friday, April 15, 2011

85% sure it's a Girl!


I had an ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said he was 85% sure we're having a girl! Now we need to wait until May 3rd when I have my next ultrasound for confirmation unless we can't stand the wait and end up going to fetal photo. We will be excited either way when we find out we're either still having a girl or if by surprise we end up having a boy.

4 comments:

Copinga's said...

So so excited!!! I can't wait to meet baby Terry if she comes pink or blue!! It would be nice to have a little Misses to even out all these boys! She will be so cute!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Just go with the girl, 85% - that's pretty sure! Wahoooooooooo girls are so dang fun! Oh Annie, so excited for you guys!

Michelle said...

So, I am totally out of it and didn't know the news. Congratulations! See you soon.

Katie M. said...

I saw this when you posted it but sent you a text instead... but I wanted to "officially" leave you a "comment".

I love the 85 percent. Not 80. Not 95. 85. How do they assess these numbers?? I'm curious:)