Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh, baby

We are so lucky that our baby is looking really healthy and has all of her/his parts. Unfortunately after an hour and a half with the ultrasound tech we are still not 100% sure it's a girl. When the ultrasound tech first came in the baby's legs were crossed. She left and came back and the baby's legs were in a frog position. She left and came back one more time and the baby opened it's legs a little bit but than immediately stuck a hand down there. Maybe we are having a boy since the baby pulled a Michael Jackson :)We are trying to decide what to do next. I might go to fetal photo tomorrow otherwise I have two more doctor appointments this month and I know they will do another ultrasound at one of them for sure. It's so hard to wait though. I'm ready to buy a little outfit and pick out some baby bedding.


I also have to comment that we had a great weekend this week. We had a farewell party at Ryan's parents house for his cute cousin Chase who is leaving for his Philadelphia mission soon and on Sunday Liz and Rob blessed baby Jeddie. Robbie did a great job and the breakfast afterwards was really good.

No comments: