Saturday night we went to dinner with several friends in order to say goodbye to Jay, who is moving back to Ohio. On our way there Ryan and I stopped by a pet store. We found such a cute puppy. If we had an outdoor space we would probably have a dog right now. I've posted a picture of the dog below. It's a Japanese breed called a Shiba Inu. For dinner we went to a fun bbq restaurant called Brother Jimmys. On our way home from dinner we ran into this huge rat in the Subway. It was not afraid of people at all. It could be that it wasn't afraid of us because it didn't need to be. Every time it came close to a person it was the person who ran away. I actually think it may have been blind because most of the time the rats steer clear of the people. Gross! Jay, we will miss you. Have fun in Ohio.
I am so glad we didn't run into any rats like that while I was there! You were brave to take a picture.
Seeing and hearing about all of the fun things you are doing out there makes me want to come visit you again so bad! We definitely need to plan another girls trip!
3 comments:
I am so glad we didn't run into any rats like that while I was there! You were brave to take a picture.
Seeing and hearing about all of the fun things you are doing out there makes me want to come visit you again so bad! We definitely need to plan another girls trip!
You guys look so cute. I can't believe I haven't even been out to see you guys. That needs to happen ASAP! Hope all is well..
I just have to say that you are looking gorgeous and just so NY city chic! Looks like you are having such a great time. :)
Post a Comment