That same week Dana came into town. It was nice to see her because it's always fun hanging out plus it offered a little bit of a distraction from the shooting. We had a fun time. We scored lottery Wicked tickets which is the best deal. It's 26 dollars for front row center seats. We also hit up some of our favorite places to eat, shopped and to top it off on Monday night went to the Eddie Vedder concert. He played music from the Into the Wild soundtrack plus some Pearl Jam songs and some covers. Ryan was in heaven!!
The next weekend we were dedicated to finding an apartment and we did! We found a cute apartment in Forest Hills, NY, which is in Queens. It's nice and quite and the apartment is cute. I'll post pics once we move. Ryan and I basically staked the place out for 2 days because we wanted to be certain that it was quite and more family friendly.
Our Verizon plan expired this month and we picked up a couple of these cute things.

My favorite thing is the GPS. It works great. No more getting lost.
Last weekend we started packing our stuff up because we are moving on the 30th. I hate packing but I love redecorating a new space. Taylor and Ashley Cameron are coming to visit the week we move. We are so excited to see them!! We promise we will make time to do fun things with you two.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh how crazy! Sometimes I get all startled when tired pop or I hear things on the road when I am at home, so I can't imagine having actual gunshots going off. You are a trooper! Congrats on the new place, I'm excited to see the pics!
Annie - I was wondering what happened to my email buddy? (didn't I email you last?) Anyway, WOW what a month. That is so crazy about the shooting. How scary. I am glad you found a new place to live. Did the guys live? Did you find out any more details? Every time you have people come visit, you always have so much fun. I want to come! ;) Good luck with the move this weekend! Love ya!
Oh man... I just read your post and started crying. We're so sad we had to postpone our trip to NYC. We were so excited to see you guys! We'll come out in May or June for sure!
Post a Comment