Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend!!





We had a fun 4th of July weekend. My weekend started on Thursday when I got to leave work at 1:30! On Friday Ryan and I went to dinner with his friend Kevin Knight and his wife. They are in the city for the summer while Kevin does an internship with Google. After dinner we watched the Macy's 4th of July fireworks. The fireworks were really good but it rained during the entire show. It wasn't a down pour but it was enough to be annoying. It was fun hanging out with both of them and hopefully we will get to do it again before they leave. If not we are definitely coming to Cambridge. On Saturday we went to one of our friend's parents' house in New Jersey. The house was great. They had a pool and it was so nice to just hangout at a house again. I didn't get a picture of everyone that was there but here are a few. Their neighbor is Mary J Blige! Crazy. Thanks for having us over Marco.

No comments: