Tomorrow it will be two years since Ryan and I got married. I love being married to this man. He is amazing. I love hanging out with him, laughing with him and experiencing all the ups and downs life has to offer. No one can make me smile faster then Ryan. It drives me crazy. The only way I can stay mad at him is if I can't see him. As soon as I see him he has me laughing and smiling within a minute. I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime. I love you babe and appreciate everything you do for me. I am the luckiest girl I know.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you too!! Those pictures are so cute, I have never seen them. Hope all is well and Pearl Jam was worth every penny!! Love you both
Congrats you two! Annie you look so pretty in those pictures, your dress is amazing!!! Loved what you said about Ryan!
Post a Comment