Yesterday we went to MOMA. It's an interesting museum. Some of it I loved and some of it I didn't get at all. One of my favorite parts is a hallway that they saturate will yellow light so everything is in black and white. It's really weird. You feel like you are inside a black and white television show. I have no artistic ability, so any of the art I feel like I could have actually done myself, I'm not impressed by. I like seeing the art I read about in text books. It's amazing to see art that was created such a long time ago and how forward thinking some of it was.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Museum of Modern Art
Yesterday we went to MOMA. It's an interesting museum. Some of it I loved and some of it I didn't get at all. One of my favorite parts is a hallway that they saturate will yellow light so everything is in black and white. It's really weird. You feel like you are inside a black and white television show. I have no artistic ability, so any of the art I feel like I could have actually done myself, I'm not impressed by. I like seeing the art I read about in text books. It's amazing to see art that was created such a long time ago and how forward thinking some of it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment