Here is a picture of some of our decorations and Christmas tree
We spent Christmas Eve with the Terry family. We had a great dinner and had a timed gingerbread house making competition.
1st place Lizzie and Rob
2nd place Anne and Ryan
3rd place Collin
4th place Annie and Danny
Christmas morning we spent with my family. We had egg souffle for breakfast and were spoiled with great presents. Afterwards we went back to the Terry's and were spoiled once more. Later in the evening we went back to my parents for a great turkey dinner and than we saw True Grit. Everyone really enjoyed the movie and I highly recommend it.
Pearl Jam for Ryan. This is every song in their catalog.
My dad was Santa
I got this darling Emera bag to carry my birthday present around

Ryan's excited for Christmas
Dana and Henry
My mom got some cute decorations for the kitchen
Thanks for the wonderful Christmas!
1 comment:
Annie, I am so impressed with your blogging. You guys are so cute! Are you loving the new camera? And what kind of dog is that? Too cute!
Post a Comment