Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Loved December!

December was a very busy month for me and Ryan. The first weekend in December his parents came into town and we had a lot of fun. We went to the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, watched Ryan at Fast Money, toured the Rockefeller center, went to a Knicks game, bought purses in the back of a van on Canal street, shopped and ate good food. Thanks for taking us out while you were here. We had a lot of fun.





On the 18th I left NY for two weeks in Utah. It was soooooo nice to be home for the holidays. Ryan didn't get to stay as long but we had a lot of fun while he was here. This is dinner at the DoDo.


Ryan's parents rented a house in Midway over the holiday weekend and we spent Christmas Eve up there with them. We played a couple of extreme games with these Nerf guns. I was on the winning team every time :)


That night we went on a sleigh ride. These pictures are of everyone right before we left.





Here's a real snowman.

Opening presents. Thank you so much for all of the great gifts. We felt very lucky.



Christmas morning with my family. Thank you thank you for all of our wonderful gifts. Once again we felt very spoiled.






I got to get together with my friends a couple of times after the holiday. It was great to see them.


Dinner at Bambara

I love and miss all of you. Thanks for two great weeks in Utah. I can't wait to come back and visit again.

6 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Looks like a blast! I think NY at Christmas time looks super fun too! I wish I could have seen you in UT over Xmas...but I will see ya in May, if not sooner!

Katie M. said...

Amen to that! Dec. was so stinking busy but I am thrilled I got to see you a couple times. Let's chat via phone soon, ya???

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! I can't believe I just happened upon your blog... yay! how are you guys doing?

Courtney said...

I can't believe you did all that in just two weeks! It was fun to see you and like always I'm amazed by all the great things you are doing!

The Lambs said...

Anne- it was great to see you and please let us know how the job hunt goes out in NYC. We always love company in Cali, you know, and the weather is nice! You were a pro at holding Gabe at Mollie's- thanks for letting me have my hands free for a minute.

Annie McEwan said...

Hey Anne! Brooke said she saw you at Fashion place over the break. I am glad you had a good Christmas! Hope you and Ryan are doing good in the big city. I am dying to come back with Cory one of these days.