Monday, December 1, 2008

Philly!

Ryan and I had an amazing time with Katie, Chris and Henry on Saturday. It was so fun to spend the day with the Millers in PA. They did such a great job showing us around the city. We saw a ton and hung out in their cute apartment. I will have to get a group pick from Katie. Henry is so cute. Thank you so much for hosting us we had so much fun and we will have to do it again soon.
Here we are on the train to Philly.

Going to see the Liberty Bell




Ryan hearts Ben

This guy scared the crap out of us while we were walking on campus

The Love sign on the Wharton campus

We had to get a Philly sandwich

Katie and I found a nice lion to ride

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Yay!! I still have to post our pics from that hilarious day. Thank you so so so so much for coming-- we LOVED it and seriously, I'm still laughing about the hawk/dinky dog/squirrel sightings. Lol... oh, and the darts. oh, and the poop stories we exchanged...

much love