Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ryan's celebrity sightings






Ryan has to work a lot but he definitely has a lot of perks to his job. He has met and seen soooo many celebs. I on the other hand have seen no one worth mentioning, even though they hold a ton of movie premiers right next to my work. All I see is a lot of red carpet and a lot of crazy crazy fans. Yesterday was the Sex and the City premier and you would have thought it was New Years Eve. Ryan has seen everyone on any NBC show. Above are pics of some people I'm a little jealous he got to meet or see.

3 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Yeah, I'm glad you posted! The weather in NY looks SO nice and cool! Get ready for me to come visit!

Katie M. said...

Annie!!!!

I love your blog updates. Looks like a fun memorial day! And seriously kudos/congrats for the ear piercings. I am proud of you.. AND HEY!! Uncle Jessie sightings?? What??!?!?! I am ultra red-jealous. I've been wanting to see John Stamos since the 2nd grade. Ryan stole my dream. Sheesh.. Call me soon. Much love
ktie

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Annie - looks like you have had some fun lately! I barely missed you in Utah darn! The weather in NYC looks beautiful, what a fun picnic in the park, and I am loving that celebrity list - so fun! So - my good friend Pam from Thunderbird is in NYC for the summer doing an internship - you need to email me and let me know if you want me to give her your contact information, she is a lot of fun to hang out with, and if Ryan works a lot, you could go hang out with Pam some Saturday. Let me know. I already told her about you and she wants your info!