Ryan and I had a nice Memorial Day weekend. We didn't think he was going to get Monday off so that was a nice surprise. On Saturday we had a picnic in Central Park and on Monday we went to Washington Square, ate Pinkberry yogurt and finally 16 years after the first time I did it I pierced my ears! The main difference is that this time instead of going to Claires I went to a tattoo/body piercing shop. I was a little nervous as you can tell by the pictures above but it didn't hurt and Ryan got it on video.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Ryan and I had a nice Memorial Day weekend. We didn't think he was going to get Monday off so that was a nice surprise. On Saturday we had a picnic in Central Park and on Monday we went to Washington Square, ate Pinkberry yogurt and finally 16 years after the first time I did it I pierced my ears! The main difference is that this time instead of going to Claires I went to a tattoo/body piercing shop. I was a little nervous as you can tell by the pictures above but it didn't hurt and Ryan got it on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment