Sorry about the long delay. We bought our furniture at ikea and you have to put it together yourself so we have spent the last couple of days building furniture. We are excited about our apartment. I'm happy with the inside. It was redone right before we moved in so everything is new. The outside is kind of ghetto but what can you do. We are still hanging pictures and decorations but I didn't want to wait any longer before we posted some pics. I arrived in NY on the 14th and took the first week to figure out the subways, tour around and get all of our stuff unpacked. This week I have been applying for jobs and putting together furniture that arrived on Tuesday. If anyone has any good connections with NY business let me know. I am definitely homesick but I expected that. I hope everyone is doing well. Now that things are getting more settled I'll be better about emails and phone calls.
Our bedroom We have 2 closets in the entire apt. This is the one in our bedroom. The closet situation resulted in this large purchase. This was a pain to build let me tell ya. The kitchen
It looks so good!! Your place is darling! I'm so glad you put some pictures up we have been wondering how you guys are doing. Hope all is well and we see you soon...
Wow, you guys are in NYC! I hope everything is going well. I love your apartment, it looks tiny, yet very cute and cozy! Remember our apartment on Sherman (basement with the bedroom w/ the curtain that only fit our bed) - one of our fav's cause it was so cozy! Good luck with the job search and keep the pictures coming. We flew into NYC on our layover on the 18th - we basically had time to run from one plane, through customs, and onto our next plane, but as we were flying over the City I thought of you guys, it was such a nice day, and I was hoping you were doing well! Hang in there with the homesick thing. Once you get a job and get into your routine, it will get better. Love ya - Kates.
That is so exciting!!! Living in NY, what an awesome experience. Your place looks fabulous and I am so impressed considering how pricey rent is in the city. What a great find!
7 comments:
LOOKS GREAT!!!!! Thanks for posting!!! I have been dying to see everything. Your hard work has paid off!
It looks so good!! Your place is darling! I'm so glad you put some pictures up we have been wondering how you guys are doing. Hope all is well and we see you soon...
Wow, you guys are in NYC! I hope everything is going well. I love your apartment, it looks tiny, yet very cute and cozy! Remember our apartment on Sherman (basement with the bedroom w/ the curtain that only fit our bed) - one of our fav's cause it was so cozy! Good luck with the job search and keep the pictures coming. We flew into NYC on our layover on the 18th - we basically had time to run from one plane, through customs, and onto our next plane, but as we were flying over the City I thought of you guys, it was such a nice day, and I was hoping you were doing well! Hang in there with the homesick thing. Once you get a job and get into your routine, it will get better. Love ya - Kates.
That is so exciting!!! Living in NY, what an awesome experience. Your place looks fabulous and I am so impressed considering how pricey rent is in the city. What a great find!
SO CUTE!! Way to go, decorateur!!! Can you come re-do my house?! Good luck with the job hunting!
I bet it's a relief to be settled and unpacked - it all looks really nice!
Post a Comment