Cute outfit Annie! Did you parents get new furniture? Looks great! Your grandma is so sweet, tell her HI for me!
Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Have your parents remodeled their kitchen since your discussions? Looks good. Excited to see you guys in a few... you and ryan look really happy!
Annie!!!!!!!!!Def. dig your outfit. When I see you on Saturday you shall explain to me where you purchased it. D-a-r-l-i-n-g. Seriously- new furniture at the rents pad? Looks fantastic. See you in a few days.:))
I am going to have to comment on the outfit as well-you look fabulous! It sounds like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving as well. :)
Looks like a fun Thanksgivig. Hope all is going well. Hope to see you two soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute outfit Annie! Did you parents get new furniture? Looks great! Your grandma is so sweet, tell her HI for me!
Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Have your parents remodeled their kitchen since your discussions? Looks good. Excited to see you guys in a few... you and ryan look really happy!
Annie!!!!!!!!!
Def. dig your outfit. When I see you on Saturday you shall explain to me where you purchased it. D-a-r-l-i-n-g.
Seriously- new furniture at the rents pad? Looks fantastic.
See you in a few days.:))
Annie!!!!!!!!!
Def. dig your outfit. When I see you on Saturday you shall explain to me where you purchased it. D-a-r-l-i-n-g.
Seriously- new furniture at the rents pad? Looks fantastic.
See you in a few days.:))
I am going to have to comment on the outfit as well-you look fabulous! It sounds like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving as well. :)
Looks like a fun Thanksgivig. Hope all is going well. Hope to see you two soon!
Post a Comment