This weekend we also threw a baby shower for Erika. It was so much fun. She is having a baby boy who I can't wait to see. I wish I had taken more pictures. I love my friends and miss them so much. Hopefully we will all live in the same state again sometime soon. (pictures will be coming)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
It's Raining Baby Boys
This weekend we also threw a baby shower for Erika. It was so much fun. She is having a baby boy who I can't wait to see. I wish I had taken more pictures. I love my friends and miss them so much. Hopefully we will all live in the same state again sometime soon. (pictures will be coming)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun pictures below. I am happy you had a fun little break with your family. I love the picture of you and your dad. And your hair looks darling in the last picture. Erika said she had so much with all you girls.
Looks like your little trip out west was succesful and loads of girly fun. Loved checking the pics out.
You back in NYC? I am assuming so..
Let's talk soon about our november get together.
xoxo
Anne..It was so good to see you yesterday. I hope you made it back to work okay. I felt bad making you walk all the way back to work by yourself..I'm just not used to the city I guess. The restaraunt we ate at was actually pretty good. Anyways...thanks again for meeting me. I'll post our pics soon.
Post a Comment