Another cool thing we got to do while my mom was in town was the NYC Race for the Cure. My mom just marked her 5 year anniversary of being cancer free and we thought this would be a fun way to celebrate. I always get teary eyed at the start of these because of the overwhelming number of people that come. I also get so sad when I see people with in memory of mom, grandma, sister, aunt or daughter signs on their backs. I feel so fortunate for my mom and I can't imagine life without her. Love you mom!
Monday, September 15, 2008
5 Years!!!!!!
Another cool thing we got to do while my mom was in town was the NYC Race for the Cure. My mom just marked her 5 year anniversary of being cancer free and we thought this would be a fun way to celebrate. I always get teary eyed at the start of these because of the overwhelming number of people that come. I also get so sad when I see people with in memory of mom, grandma, sister, aunt or daughter signs on their backs. I feel so fortunate for my mom and I can't imagine life without her. Love you mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is neat you could do that for your mom's 5 year!
Hey - so I was thinking the same thing about Wicked, you crack me up - all those pictures. How many times have you seen it? Had you seen Lion King before, isn't it amazing. And I am SO EXCITED you are going to Mary Poppins - that is Spence's favorite, and I really loved it too. Annie, I want to be email buddies again - so email me - you have to let me know what you think of Mary Poppins!
Congrats Barb! That is pretty special.
annie!!
first off, you are so beautiful! I think you need to come down to philly and take me shopping and show me how to look cute again.
Second. that is awesome about your mom. I was thinking coincidentally the other day, that my mom hit her 5 year anniversary cancer free as well. How'd we get so fortunate? Not that things couldn't change, but for now, I'm grateful both our mom's are still here. I bet that was pretty incredible to participate in that race.
Looking forward to seeing pics of the new terry apt. How's it treating ya? We need to talk- call me whenever.
Post a Comment