After Dana left my parents came to town the next weekend. It was soooo good to see them. Again we ate a lot, walked a lot and explored the city. These pictures are from a boat ride we took around the entire island. It's a great way to get a nice view of the city and it helps put into perspective where things are at. My mom has the rest of the pictures from their trip on her camera so I will have to post more once she sends them to me. I love in the picture of me and my parents the three different skin colors. We go from my Dad who just got back from Florida and has a lot of sun, to my mom who is looking really good coming out of winter and then you have me who is so white. Yikes. Thanks for everything. Love you.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Hunerjager weekend in NYC
After Dana left my parents came to town the next weekend. It was soooo good to see them. Again we ate a lot, walked a lot and explored the city. These pictures are from a boat ride we took around the entire island. It's a great way to get a nice view of the city and it helps put into perspective where things are at. My mom has the rest of the pictures from their trip on her camera so I will have to post more once she sends them to me. I love in the picture of me and my parents the three different skin colors. We go from my Dad who just got back from Florida and has a lot of sun, to my mom who is looking really good coming out of winter and then you have me who is so white. Yikes. Thanks for everything. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is the comment above??? SECURITY CENTER??? Weird.
Hey, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new hair color! Your parents look really cute too. It is so fun to have family come and visit. I love it. NY is a very exciting city that will draw a lot of visitors over the time you guys live there, LUCKY!
Annie - so fun that you had your family come and visit! It looks like you guys are doing well. How are both of your jobs going? You look darling, I love your hair! Will you be in Utah at all this summer?
Post a Comment