Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Giants Parade






Here are a few images of the parade they had this morning for the giants. I wasn't able to make it but Ryan went and here are some of his pictures. There were people hanging out of windows and jumping on cars. Everywhere you went today you saw people dressed up in Giant clothing with their faces painted. We wanted the Patriots to win but it was fun to be here for this.

5 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I am SO glad you have posted so many pictures! Keep it up!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Annie - wow, what updates! Love it! So, I am so happy that you guys had some visitors. Ryan's fam looks so cute and fun. Did they all stay in your apartment? It looks like you guys had a great time, and that you and Ryan have been able to do some fun things since you have been there. Also - love that Ryan got to go to the Giants parade, that is awesome! What a fun time to be a New Yorker, huh! So, do you have a job yet? My cousin is an attorney out there and her hubbie is in financing, I could see they have any openings at their jobs or know of any - just let me know! Love ya babe. I will have to give you a jingle this weekend and catch up (low on minutes, hence the weekend...)

Courtney said...

Hey Anne! Just had to let you know how fun it is to see some of the adventures you guys are having. I'm so jealous you got to go to Serendipity- John and I saw that movie on our 2nd date and I've always dreamed of going there! Hope things are going well and that big city life isn't too much of a culture shock. Take care and keep us updated on the job hunt.

Nicole M said...

Anne I bet you guys are having so much fun in NYC!! Love the pics and new posts, thanks for sharing. I remember going to Serendipity too...isn't it so much smaller than it looks on the movie? So fun and quaint though, I loved it. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well!

The Lambs said...

I'm jealous you got to go to Serendipity- when we were there the line was too long- too soon after the movie, I guess! But I'm glad you got that yummy drink even in the cold! I love the museum pics too- it's a great museum, huh? right by the park! How goes the job hunt- I wouldn't be in any hurry since there are so many fun things to do in NYC and it looks like you're doing them!