Tuesday, July 10, 2007

1. Four jobs I've had

  • Moto Photo - I saw a lot of stuff while I worked here that I wish I'd never seen.
  • Beehive Credit Union
  • Wells Fargo
  • Fidelity Investments

2. Four Places I've lived

  • With my fam!
  • In the Kappa house
  • With Erika, Katie and Maryann
  • With my hubby

3. Four T.V. shows I enjoy

  • The office
  • Grey's anatomy
  • House Hunters
  • So you think you can dance

4. Four movies I can watch over and over

  • Top Gun
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The Notebook
  • Pretty Woman

5. Four places I've traveled to:

  • Guatemala
  • Hawaii
  • Cancun
  • Canada

6. Four favorite foods

  • Cafe Rio grilled chicken salad
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Pineapple
  • Chips and salsa

7. Four places I would rather be

  • In bed
  • Hawaii
  • Europe
  • On a beach

8. Four websites I check daily

  • Blogs
  • MSN
  • People magazine
  • Sltrib

5 comments:

Katie M. said...

congratulations annie, on becoming a memeber of bloggerettes!! It is an addictive hobby, takes up way too much time, and is dangerously fun.

Las Vegas for the 1 year anniv? Ai Ai!!! Looked as romantic as the real deal. Way to go on reaching 365 with Ryan. I think you are a serious dynamic duo with great hair. Talk to you soon i'm sure. Ciao for now~

Katie M. said...

Hi sweetie. it's Kt again.

You actually have the wrong address for my blog- it's katiecmiller, not katiemiller.
Anyway, just FYI. I really don
t care if you correct it, but wanted to give you heads up.

thanks bye!!

Kellie said...

Hey, it's Kellie and Ty Nilsson! We need to be blog friends :) Ty is going to be stoked to keep up with you guys.
Happy 1 year anni!

ms said...

Hey Terry's, we're going to add you to our blog. Congrats on the one year - fun stuff! We really need to have a get together party again and play the sign game and talk about how gross Jack Ass II is...

Nicole M said...

Anne, you little stinker! I didn't know you had a blog! I just found yours on Katie's...I'm adding you this moment! Great to see you again at Julie's wedding...and great to see what you're up to here!